Location: Hong Kong
Contract Type: Full-Time
- Prepare Daily Collection Report for Hong Kong and Macau.
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Responsible for general clerical and data entry duties as assigned from time to time.
- Establish and maintain proper filing systems on all accounting vouchers and reports.
- Ensure accounting records are in compliance with internal control policies & procedures.
- Handle ad hoc analysis and reports as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- May Perform other duties directed by the Supervisor and the Management.
- Assists in other operational positions if needed.
- Assist in the ad hoc duties when required.
- High school Certificate
- Fluent in Tagalog or other Filipino dialects, Cantonese a plus
- Fast accurate typing skills, attention to detail
- Well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Friendly, customer service oriented
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Windows operating system
- Valid working papers for Hong Kong
- Available to work on Sundays
How to apply
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Accounting Clerk Application)
- Your CV
- A completed Job Application Form
- A recent photograph from the past 6 months
- Indicate your available starting date