CI / Appraiser
NAME OF COMPANY PACIFIC ACE SAVINGS BANK INC.
COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE/TEL.NO ALDEN RAY M. EJORANGO / 252-3604
COMPANY ADDRESS RETAIL 1 TIMES SQUARE COMPLEX SUBIC BAY FREEPORT ZONE
DUTIES and FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for conducting inspection, assessment and valuation of properties, real estate or chattels offered as collateral by the Bank’s existing and prospective clients.
- Verifies correctness of location and boundaries of appraised properties; determines the acceptability of the property as security based on the Bank’s existing policies and guidelines
- Conducting market survey
- Verifies all the information provided by the prospective borrowers in the loan application form
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil), Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or Business-related course
- Experience in loans and collections is an advantage
- Excellent marketing and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel extensively and highly familiar with Region 3 Area
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field / expertise.